Organisations of all sizes are transforming their businesses at an accelerated pace. Worldwide investment in digital transformation has skyrocketed.
To embrace these transformation opportunities and overcome the challenges that come with them, enterprises need an agile and flexible infrastructure which supports them to:
• Deliver an improved customer experience
• Transform data into insights, innovations, and new products
• Accelerate application development and modernisation, and support DevOps and agile-development best practices
• Make use of new technologies for increased performance, improved efficiency, and reduced costs.
• Improve security and data protection and comply with changing regulatory requirements.
With infrastructure management solutions deployed to manage each of these priorities, many organisations now face the challenge of managing a multi-cloud environment.
Unify your cloud, on-premise and edge infrastructure environments through Microsoft Azure Stack HCI technology, and benefit from Azure security and performance.
Microsoft Azure Stack HCI is a hyperconverged and hybrid solution that uses Azure Arc to bring Azure-based security from the datacentre to the edge.
• Extend your business to the cloud and manage Azure Stack HCI hosts, virtual machines (VMs), and Azure resources side by side in the Azure portal.
• Monitor multiple clusters, manage extensions and Azure Policies, and use self-service VMs with Azure Arc–enabled nodes.
• Get regular and consistent feature and security updates and unified billing with your Azure Stack HCI subscription, using either your Premier or Azure support plan.
• Azure Arc–enabled Azure Stack HCI helps you consolidate virtualised workloads and gain cloud efficiencies when data needs to remain on premises for legal or privacy reasons.
• For compliance with end-of-life workloads, get Windows Server 2008/R2, SQL Server 2008/R2, Windows Server 2012/R2, and SQL Server 2012 extended security updates at no extra cost when migrating to Azure Stack HCI.
• Azure Arc–enabled Azure Stack HCI integrates with your environments and popular third-party solutions with familiar management tools.
• Use Windows Admin Center with a built-in deployment GUI to leverage your existing Windows Server and Hyper-V skills to build your infrastructure.
• Automate completely scriptable management tasks using the popular cross-platform Windows PowerShell framework.
Azure Stack HCI runs your choice of hardware, including new Integrated Systems and validated nodes from a variety of vendors. Every Azure Stack HCI node comes enabled with Azure Arc to seamlessly bring the full power of Azure services to your on-premises locations.
The Azure Stack HCI solution is powered by Intel technologies. with built-in security, helping create more comprehensive protection from silicon to cloud.
With Intel technology for Azure HCI, benefit from:
Dell has developed a purpose-built system, designed to simplify and streamline the Azure multi-cloud ecosystem with integrated fully engineered infrastructure foundation.Designed with full-stack lifecycle management and native Azure integration, the integrated system delivers efficient operations, flexible consumption models and high-level enterprise expertise.
With Dell technology for Azure HCI, benefit from:
In this on-demand webinar, Lee Wilkinson explains how this solution works with the hardware
solution from Dell Technologies to provide a true answer to your hybrid
cloud challenge, and how Insight can help in delivering this solution
with our professional support services.
Our technical experts can guide you through planning, designing and implementing an Azure Stack HCI solution to manage your hybrid cloud from Azure into your on-premise and edge infrastructures alongside our technology partners.
To learn more, download our solution overview:
Complete the contact form below and a specialist will be in touch.