Exploring the Voice & Telephony Options Available via Teams
Teams is a tool that offers enterprise grade communication and collaboration features, but are you using it to its full potential? This webinar is aimed at IT decision makers and will deliver an insight into how you can leverage the Teams telephony features to enable your users. Listen to Modern Work Specialists and Nexon’s Unified Communication Strategist, David Russell, as they discuss:
- A modern approach to telephony system, utilising a cloud based PBX that is integrated with the PSTN.
- The focus on placing the user at the centre of the communication suites and not the device at the centre of communication.
- Best practices for transforming to a cloud telephony solution.
How to keep your remote workforce secure and compliant on Teams:
More and more organisations are relying on Microsoft Teams to support and enhance remote working but working remotely has introduced a new set of security challenges. This webinar focuses on the security features available within Teams:
- Identity driven security and conditional access policies - the importance of shifting the protection of your network from a perimeter based protection to an identity driven security environment.
- Tips for building private channels, securing files and implementing meeting security controls
Moving forward with Modern Management:
Modern Device Management looks at making the deployment and management of hybrid environments much more seamless, ensuring devices are always up-to-date and secure. When it comes to managing your Windows 10 devices, Microsoft are continuously evolving. Many of our clients may not be aware of their entitlement to the next generation of device management. Listen to our partner, SureDeploy discuss:
- The benefits of Modern Management to get the best Windows 10 user experience possible.
- Best practices for deploying and managing devices, with Intune and MDM
- The key features of Insight’s Modern Device Management Offering